1 lb ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 pkg. dry taco seasoning mix
1 pkg. dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
2 large cans diced tomatoes, undrained
1 can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can whole kernal corn, drained
shredded cheddar cheese
- In large skillet, brown ground beef, add onions, cook till meat is fully cooked, drain off excess grease.
2. In large pot, over medium heat, combine tomatoes, beans, corn, Rotel,
and dry seasoning mixes.
3. Add meat and onion mixture to pot. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
4. Reduce heat to simmer. Cook for an additional 20 minutes till heated
5. Serve with shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream; with corn bread
or tortilla chips.