Here is an awesome recipe I created that won me a spot on TV,( by placing first place in the appetizer division) several years ago. It's great for a party or to take to a potluck dinner. Enjoy Y'all.
1- 10 oz. pkg spinach, thawed, drained, & all excess water squeezed out
1- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & cut into pieces
1 lb. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 Tbls. dried, chopped parsley flakes
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. white pepper
1. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley flakes, & spices in large bowl;
2. Add parmesan cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts; mix well.
3. Add Pepper Jack Cheese, mix well.
4. Spread mixture into a 2 1/2 quart glass baking dish
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 - 20 minutes
6. Serve hot with tortilla chips ~ Delicious!!!
yield: 6-10 servings